The Aerocool QS-182 offers a clean, functional Micro-ATX chassis with USB3 support, black interior and support for up to 320mm VGA cards.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management to reduce cable mess.
- Supports internal 2x3.5"HDD or 3x2.5"HDD/SSD
- Supports high-end graphic cardsup to 320mm.
- Supports both Mini ITX and Micro ATX motherboard.
- PSU dust filter can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Shock-proof rubber pads for 3.5"/2.5” HDDs.
- 1 X USB3.0 / 2x USB2.0/ HD Audio & MIC.
Aerocool Qs-182 Micro-ATX Chassis with 500W PSU
- Case Type: Micro ATX Case
- Steel Thickness: 0.5mm
- Motherboards : Micro ATX / Mini ITX
- Chassis Dimensions: 170x 355x 335mm
- Drive Bays: 5.25” Drive Bays x 1 (Exposed), 3.5” Drive Bays x 1(Hidden for 3.5” HDD), Hard Disk Drive Bays x 2 x 2.5" or 1x3.5" + 1x2.5" (Side Hanging Plate), 2.5” Drive Bays x 1(Bottom)
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Max length space available for PCI slots: 320mm
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 , HD Audio+ MIC
- Height limit for CPU coolers: Support Max. Height Of 150mm For CPU Cooler
- Fan: Rear : 80mm fan x1(1 x 80mm Black fan Included )
- Net Weight: 2.7Kg
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 (Optional)